- Be mainly responsible for engaging partners and identifying and leveraging the skills, expertise and assets of existing local and regional institutions and stakeholders.
- Help create an environment of trust and collaboration so that these institutions and stakeholders see the process as their own.
- Work closely with stakeholders from across the city to develop consensus around Cooperatives and its implementation
- Work closely with, and at the direction of, the Steering Committee in managing, assigning and coordinating activities of the project with partners.
- Maintain open and fluid communication with partners and stakeholder members
- Coordinate all partnership and Stakeholder Member efforts
- Work towards expanding and solidifying Stakeholder partnerships
- When the Steering committee has outlined a work plan, assist in assigning duties and responsibilities to partnerships and Stakeholder Members
- Coordinate activities of partners, and assists the Steering Committee in coordinating activities of governmental organizations, private sector business interests, non-profit and educational institutions
- Evaluate availability of partner commitments and maintain an up-to-date record of available in-kind resources for the various phases of projects
- Ability to communicate across diverse sectors and develop strategies for engagement.