- Lead, oversee, evaluate, and ensure the quality of trainings by and for the center; trainees will include center board/steering committee members, staff and volunteers, as well as clients of the center seeking assistance in starting up co-ops;
- assess which trainings can/should be done in-house, and which should be outsourced;
- oversee the design, development, and delivery of in-house trainings;
- Candidates must demonstrate diversity proficiencies appropriately to meet both individual differences and group differences.
- An awareness of barriers to participation, and knowledge of best practices in promoting organizational equity and inclusion.
- Being a strong communicator, leader and having interpersonal skills.
- Strong bilingual communicator, Spanish-English preferred but not necessary.
- Ability to bridge gaps across diverse groups.